Though Halloween will be slightly different this year, it has made me want to make more of an effort to decorate the house! We all could do with a bit of fun, so why not enjoy making some decor bits! Here is how to make a fun witchy wreath 🎃
You will need:
*Toy broom stick - this one is from Sainsbury's
*Black and purple card
*Purple and gold felt
1. Glue the broomstick onto the wreath, tilted across the centre.
To create the witch hat:
1. From black card draw and cut a large witch hat.
2. Create the strap and buckle for the hat from purple and gold felt. Glue the strap and buckle onto the hat.
To create the 'BOO' sign:
1. From black and purple card, draw and cut the letters B O O and a back piece.
2. Glue all together.
To create the witch's tights:
1. To create the tights, fill each leg with toy stuffing. You will only need to fill half of each tight leg.
2. Carefully insert two lengths of craft wire into each leg.
3. Tie a knot together in the loose end of the tights and cut off any excess length of the tights.
4. From gold and purple felt, draw and cut two shoe shapes.
5. Glue the shoes onto the end of each leg .
6. Create some shoe laces for each shoe from black yarn. Glue onto each shoe.
Glue the 'BOO' sign to the centre of the broomstick.
Glue the hat onto the top of the wreath at a slight angle opposite the top of the broomstick.
Glue the witch's legs onto the bottom of the wreath and shape the legs into a good position.