Serve up a spooky serving of spaghetti this halloween......
You will need:
-2 x bags of spaghetti
-7 x clear sandwich bags
-Liquid food colouring in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, indigo
-Plastic Halloween eyeballs (for decoration purposes only)
1. Cook the pasta in a boiling saucepan for 8-10 minutes, until the spaghetti is cooked and soft. Leave to cool.
2. Carefully spilt the cooked spaghetti and place into each sandwich bag. Make sure each bag has an even amount of spaghetti in them.
3. Using the liquid food colouring, now colour each bag of spaghetti with one colour for each bag.
4. Top each bag with 100ml of water.
5. Seal the top of each bag and massage each bag, so the food colouring covers all the spaghetti.
6. Leave all the bags somewhere dry and cool for 1 minute. This will allow the spaghetti to fully absorb the food colouring.
7. Next carefully pour each bag of coloured spaghetti into a colander and rinse with water to remove any excess food colouring.
8. Transfer each colour into a Halloween bowl or basket, mix together, add faux eye balls (for decoration only) and serve.