Create your very own Slinky Dog from Disney's Toy Story......
YOU WILL NEED:
Dark brown Paper/card
Black marker pen
1. Download the template and cut out the body and face pieces for the slinky dog. Begin by gluing the black circular pieces to the white circular pieces for the eyes. Then glue the ears on the head. Glue the black piece on the bottom of the cream triangular piece as the nose for the dog. Then glue the tails pieces together.
2. Next glue the mouth and eyes on the head, then glue the tail to the bottom.
3. Take 2 strips of brown paper. The length should be about roughly 60cm each and roughly 2.5 - 3cm width.
4. Place one strip horizontally and the other one vertically. Then glue one of the ends of the both strips together. This will make a large L shape.
5. Now bring the bottom strip (the horizontal one) all the way over the upper one to the right side.
6. Similarly bring the vertical one all the way over the horizontal one and downwards.
7. Repeat this process until you reach the end of the strips.
8. Now glue the end of the strips to secure the folds.
9. Now take 2 pieces of the brown paper with same width and about 2 inches then fold them in half.
10. Glue one of the pieces on front of the spring and the other one the bottom of the spring.
11. Then glue the head of the dog on the front one and the dogs bottom on the end of the spring.