PAPER PANDA DOLL
When I was a child, I used to love those card dolls that you could dress and change outfits. So I thought I would show you guys how to make your own. You can create any character you like and they can be dressed in any outfit you want to design. I've decided to create a funky Panda doll, rocking an 80's get up! Have fun with your little ones making different outfits and accessories.
The templates for the ones I made can be downloaded for free at diyblonde.com/templates 💜🐼
You will need:
🐼 A selection of coloured paper or card
🐼 Free downloadable template - diyblonde.com/templates
1. Draw and cut a Panda from card and decorate.
2. From card, cut a thin strip and fold in half. Glue onto the feet of the Panda at the back - this will be your stand.
3. Draw and cut the Panda's clothes from paper. Remember to add the tabs! Decorate the clothes in any design you like.
4. Fold the tabs back where they join the clothes.
5. Dress the Panda with the clothes by folding the tabs behind the body, to hold the clothes in place.