Loo roll bunny
You will need:
Half a full loo roll (re-use after you have finished with it - no waste!)
White and pink card (or paper)
1. Secure the back of the loo roll with glue, so it remains tightly wrapped.
2. Draw and cut two bunny feet from white card or paper.
3. Draw and cut two ears from white and pink card/paper.
4. Glue the ears and feet onto the back of the loo roll.
5. Glue two googly eyes onto the front to make the face.
6. Draw and cut a heart nose from pink card. Glue under the eyes.