Card Easter Egg Wreath
You will need:
Paper plate, card or metal ring
Ribbon or sting
Pens, paint, glitter
1. Cut the inner portion from the paper plate, so that you have the outer portion intact. If you are using card, draw and cut a circular wreath shape with a hole in the middle. The wreath should have a diameter of roughly of 24cm.
2. Download the printable egg template and trace the egg shape onto coloured card. You will need roughly 18-24 eggs to fill the wreath.
3. Decorate each egg in whatever design you choose.
4. Glue each egg onto the back of the paper plate wreath or card wreath.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon, make a bow and glue to the top of the wreath.
6. Cut another piece of ribbon, form a loop and glue onto to the back of the wreath.