Treat your Valentine to a non-traditional sweet treat pouch. These memphis inspired, funky hearts will add a colourful touch to Valentine's Day this year!
You will need:
*Selection of coloured card
1. Choose a base colour for the main heart shape. Either draw round a template or draw a heart free hand with a pencil. Cut out.
2. Repeat this process for the back piece.
3. From different coloured card, draw and cut pieces for the eyes, lips and cheeks.
4. Glue the facial pieces onto the heart.
5. With a black pen, draw on the eyes, eyelashes and nose.
6. Attach the back piece with glue or staples and fill with sweets.
7. Give to your valentine!