Happy V Day! I hope you are feeling the love on this special day. If you are planning a romantic dinner or get together tonight and want to get crafty, why not make these cute Valentine's peg cocktail stirrers. These are so simple to make and can be done in 10 minutes, so go on, add some handmade pizzazz to your Valentine's meal this year.
You will need:
Wooden dowels (1mm width)
Red & pink card (or furry material like mine!)
Valentine's Day pegs
Hot glue gun or double sided sticky tape
Heart templates - large and small
1. Draw and cut a large heart from red card.
2. Draw and cut a small heart from pink card.
3. Glue or stick the small heart onto the centre of the large heart.
4. Glue the Valentine's Day peg onto the centre of the hearts, slightly on an angle.
5. If the dowel sticks are too long, trim down to your desired size.
6. Now attach the peg heart onto the dowel, using hot glue. Leave to cool.
Have you made a DIY gift for your loved one this year? If so, we would love to hear about it. Tell us about it in the comments section!