Are you looking for a centrepiece this Christmas with the wow factor? This gorgeous silver stag wreath really packs a punch and will dazzle in the centre of your Christmas table. Though this project looks complicated, it really isn't. Follow our simple instructions to make your own.
You will need:
Plain green wreath
2 x pillar candles
Battery powered Christmas lights
Faux Christmas foliage garland
Wooden tree stomp or floristry foam disk
1. Begin by wrapping the Christmas lights around the wreath, and then secure the battery pack underneath with craft wire.
2. Now wrap the faux Christmas foliage garland around the wreath, secure the end with craft wire.
3. Using craft wire, begin to add the bells, berries and pinecones onto the wreath.
4. Now mount the wreath onto the wooden tree stomp or floristry foam disk. Secure in place with either hot glue or string.
5. Once the wreath is in the correct position, push the reindeer ornament into place. Secure the feet onto the wooden stomp with hot glue.
6. Glue the two pillar candles either the side of the reindeer ornament with hot glue.
7. Fill the center with faux snow and the remaining embellishments.
Have you made a wreath centrepiece? What are your tips on how to make one? Comment below!