Cute paper storage bag
I have wanted one of these amazing storage bags for ages, but for some reason I felt really reluctant to buy one. Why? Because I thought I could make one for a much cheaper price. Making home decor yourself makes having the item in your house so much more special, plus being able to completely customise something is always a winner in my eyes. These plain white large storage bags cost just £4 on Amazon - so it is a total bargain - meaning your home storage will never be boring or expensive again!
You will need:
Large paper storage bag - http://amzn.to/2rluSB0
Glue or Double sided sticky tape
OPTIONAL - Vinyl cross wall stickers - http://etsy.me/2rljZiD
1. Draw round one side of the circular template to create the 'sleeping eyes' on card.
2. Now add eyelashes and thickness to the design.
3. Cut the template out with scissors.
4. Repeat the previous steps for the second eye template.
5. Now paint each eye template with black paint, making sure there are no gaps.
6. Leave each template to completely dry.