DIY Unicorn Headband
Ok so today I woke up and suddenly had the urge to make my own Unicorn crown. Like many I love Unicorns, it must be the mystery that surrounds them and how colourful they are. The Unicorn trend has been rising over the last few years and here on the DiY Blonde blog I feel we haven't celebrated them enough - so here is my first way of celebrating these magical beasts! Why not hey!
You will need:
*Headband *Shell for horn *Pom-poms *White spray paint *White felt *White & Coloured yarn *Glue gun and glue stick *Pencil *Scissors
1. Firstly, if your headband like mine is coloured, glue and wrap some white yarn around each side to cover it. Secure with glue at the top.
2. Draw and cut two triangles for the Unicorn ears from white felt.
3. Glue the ears onto the headband.
4. Cut a sparkly heart and glue in the inner ear on both ears.
5. For the Unicorn's mane, gather a range of colourful pom-poms. These can either be handmade, shop bought or mixed!
6. Glue the pom-poms onto the top of the headband in an arrangement of your choice.
7. Spray the shell for the horn with white spray paint and leave to dry.
8. Glue the shell horn onto the back of the headband and dust with glitter.
Watch my video tutorial here: